|<Brief page summary to go here.>|
Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation
1. COMPLETED SEQ 077 (X-LUNAR BUS ISOLATION TEST) LESS RREA & RRAS. ISOLATION TEST TO BE REPERFORMED AT A LATER DATE WHEN ABOVE MENTIONED UNITS ARE INSTALLED. TDR #33 TO REMAIN OPEN TILL THEN.
2. PREPARATION WITH DEPT'S 053 & 063 IN WORK IN RELATION TO REASSEMBLING ECA #4 HARDWARE. TDR #3 TO BE USED TO REASSEMBLE, TORQUE AND BIDDLE-DUCTER TESTING.
3. AFTER ACTIVATION OF THE CIRCUIT MONITOR MODULES THE SYS A CABLE CUTTER T (RED) LIGHT CAME ON (3A5A2)
1. 2304: Observed SYS A CABLE CUTTER T (RED) ED LT on 3A5A2 was ON. Reset as above, except 2nd step was 0000 XEQ & verified.
2. 0145: Same observation & action as item #1.
3. G & N running a T/S all night. No EPS activity on vehicle.
4. Note to Day Crew: Dev #137 thru 145, written 8/10, are still in black notebook. They require sig & incorporation into OCP.
|☜ Previous page (66)||index||Next page (68) ☞|